The Apogee Penthouse, 800 S. Pointe Drive, PH #A, has been listed almost a year to the day of last year’s purchase for an astounding $25,000,000.
From my knowledge of being the original listing agent, and the pictures on the MLS, the owner has not improved the property from when it was purchased. Um, ok.
Follow the travails of this Apogee Penthouse here:
- Nearly three years later, Apogee South Beach Penthouse Sells for About Half its Original List Price
- Miami Beach Real Estate: Apogee South Beach Penthouse Lists for $22M
Miami Beach Penthouse Report
- South Pointe Tower, 400 S. Pointe Drive, has #2408 on the market for $3.899M
- Apogee South Beach, 800 S. Pointe Drive: #PH A: $25M
- ICON South Beach, 450 Alton Road, has two Penthouses on the market: #PH 1 for 14.9M and #PH 2 for $19M
- List price total: $33,900,000
- Best real estate: Continuum South Beach #3603
- Best all-around: Continuum South Beach #PH 3
- Best floor plan: ICON South Beach #PH 1. This PH has a “wow” factor in its DNA. Jaw-dropper AND good floor plan.
- Best outdoor/rooftop space: 1500 Ocean Drive #T1. Since 1500 Ocean Drive is only a 16-story bulding, the rooftop is actually usable and is stunningly designed.
- Best value: ICON South Beach #PH 1. “Moderately” priced at just under $1800 PSF, this Penthouse has its own private rooftop pool, private parking garage spaces for up to seven cars and a separate two-bedroom guest/staff apartment on the same floor.
- Which Penthouse would Kevin buy? If available, Apogee #PH C — but it’s not, so I must get over it. It is truly a toss-up between Continuum #PH 3 and ICON South Beach #PH 1. #PH 3 is so elegant and luxe, but ICON #PH 1 is “WOW” for much less dough and much more real estate. It just has the drawback of being in a building that can’t *easily* command a $15M unit. Unit prices in ICON start in the $600k range. When Apogee #PH C comes to market, I’ll tell you why I know it truly is one of the “Top Ten” pieces of real estate south of New York City.
- Setai South Beach Penthouse Sells for Record-Setting $21.5M. Breaks Multiple Miami Beach Real Estate Records [SCBC]
- Miami Beach Real Estate: Continuum Penthouse Sells Over $15M BELOW Original List Price *Updated* [SBCB]
- Miami Beach Real Estate: Penthouse Report – Il Villaggio South Beach Penthouse Sells $10M Under Original List Price [SBCB]