Canyon Ranch Living is a three-phase project that is located on the ocean at 6801 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach. This perfect address encompasses more than 1,000 linear feet of oceanfront and is just minutes north of world-famous South Beach and minutes south of the Bal Harbour Shops.
Phase one is the South Tower (condo residences) and the Center Tower, also called the Carillon Tower (condo-hotel units and condo residences). The second phase will be the North Tower, and the third phase will be the historic Golden Sands Hotel property at 6901 Collins Avenue (no details yet on how the Golden Sands will fit into the project). The first two phases of the project will have 581 units total:
- 143 in the South Tower (phase one)
- 151 condo-hotel units in the center Carillon building (phase one) on floors 2–10; floors 10–16 in Carillon Tower are condominiums
- 80 condo units in the center Carillon building on floors 11–16
- 207 condos in the North Tower (phase two), including seven direct oceanfront beach houses
The developer is expecting the T.C.O. (temporary certificate of occupancy) for the South Tower any day. Closings will begin ten days after a T.C.O. is obtained. Closings for the Center Tower (Carillon) should begin 30 to 60 days after the South Tower, and the Canyon Ranch Living Miami Beach Resort should open in the first part of 2008.
Restaurants at Canyon Ranch Living Miami Beach
Cabana Grill – Offers healthy meals served in the pool area exclusively for Canyon Ranch guests and residents.
Café Vida – Casual dining and tasting room offering creative cuisine, fine wines, and to-go items.
Juice Bar – Here you can sample locally-fresh and seasonal juices and smoothies in the ocean-view Juice Bar located on the 4th floor Spa Lobby.
The Restaurant at Canyon Ranch – A fine-dining oceanfront restaurant with indoor & outdoor seating will offer award-winning and nutritionally-balanced gourmet cuisine and will be open to the public. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, the restaurant sits adjacent to the hotel lobby and borders the beach. The terrace features dining with superb ocean views. Sensual and experiential dining venues include an exhibition kitchen, tapas area and private dining for up to 40 guests – all serving signature, nutritious Canyon Ranch gourmet cuisine. Lobby level.
The food at the Canyon Ranch Restaurants will be organic, seasonal, delicious, and healthy!
Amenities for Hotel Guests & Residents of Canyon Ranch Living
- 73,000 sq. ft. spa for residents and hotel guests only
- 22 treatment rooms with nine different “experiences”
- The Health & Healing Center will have full-time physicians and health practitioners offering integrative medical consultations and will focus on a preventative approach to health
- Complimentary fitness classes
- Four pools within the Canyon Ranch Living Miami Beach resort, including an adults-only pool above the spa
- Additional 7,000 sq. ft. fitness area in the North Tower
- Two-story indoor rock climbing wall with ocean view
Condos for Sale in the Canyon Ranch Living Miami Beach North Tower
It is no secret that I am a huge fan of this project. Here’s why: Canyon Ranch Living will NOT be just another condominium; it will be a destination. Guests will come specifically for the Canyon Ranch experience. They want to de-stress, unwind, get healthy, meet new people, and eat beautifully prepared, organic healthy meals.
Even in today’s real estate market, Canyon Ranch Living Miami Beach is doing exceedingly well. The first phase of the project, the South and Center Towers, has been sold-out for two years or more. With the introduction of the North Tower, sales continue to be brisk because Canyon Ranch is selling more than real estate-they are selling lifestyle, wellness, and well-being.
North Tower Beach House Availability
- Direct oceanfront southeast corner, two-story beach house, 3 bedroom/3.5 + den, 3,555 sq. ft., $4,950,000
- Direct oceanfront 2 bedroom/2.5 + den, two-story beach house, 2,450 sq. ft., $3,500,000
North Tower Condo Residences Availability
- Direct oceanfront, 18th floor 2/2, 1,290 sq. ft., from $1,548,000
- Flow-through 2/2.5, 2,050 sq. ft., direct ocean and bay views, from $2,300,000
- North Tower condo units facing west, 22nd floor 2/2, 1,280 sq. ft., from $1,400,000
- Flow-through, wraparound corner unit, 3/2.5, 2,150 sq. ft. with east, north and western exposures, from $2,750,000
The North Tower is scheduled for completion in early 2008.
These are the beach houses for the South Tower at Canyon Ranch Living.
Canyon Ranch Living Miami Beach condos and condo-hotels and real estate
If you’d like to forward this post to someone you think might be interested, simply click on the “Share This” link and click “E-mail.”